Paddle Through History from Eaton Rapids to Lyons
This section of our website contains the companion web pages for the Middle Grand River Heritage Water Trail Guidebook that you can view from your handheld device or your computer’s web browser.
Use your handheld device to snap one of the QR codes on any map in the Guidebook, or click one of the links below and choose a page from the list to learn more.
You’ll find a wealth of information about each of the points highlighted in the Guidebook with:
- Detailed descriptions and photos
- How to get on and off the river
- Hazards to watch out for
- Stories about the rich history of settlement and growth along the Middle Grand River
$20.00 each with free shipping
- Improved easy-to-read maps with single QR code per page
- Printed on waterproof paper
- Six easy, scenic trip routes for beginning paddlers
To buy online with free shipping, click the yellow BUY NOW button below.
NOTE: If you don’t have a Paypal account, you can still order with a credit card by clicking “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” on the Paypal checkout page.
Android users: Get the app!
With your smartphone’s GPS feature on, the app provides you with your exact location on the river. As you near a site of importance, the screen will activate, providing you with an image and a brief description of the site. Click the link to get more details from our website.