Building Capacity and Strengthening Branding Using a Partnership Approach
This face-to-face learning experience has been designed to stimulate reflection and action in anticipation of growing and developing the Pollution Isn’t Pretty campaign. The focus will be on building capacity and creating stronger partnerships by forming working groups to complete three, clearly-defined tasks outside of the workshop. Ultimately, by attending this workshop, attendees will be better prepared to improve the “Pollution Isn’t Pretty” campaign and transform the knowledge into actionable steps to meet the present/future goals set forth in MGROW’s strategic planning initiatives.
February 6, 2015
11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Delta Township, Room B
7710 W. Saginaw Hwy, Lansing
Facilitated by: Valencia Moses, Ph.D., Michigan State University
Icebreaker: Brands of Choice
- Building Capacity
- Strengthening Branding and the Environmental Message Method
- Using a Partnership Approach to Improve the Pollution Isn’t Pretty Campaign
Post-Workshop Action Plan
- Partnership Guidelines
- Partnership Timeline
- What is one of your favorite brands or companies?
- Why do you like this brand or company?
- How long have you been loyal to the brand or company?
- How did you find out about the brand or company?
- Who have you told about your loyalty to this brand or company?
Pre-Reflection Response Assignment
- Please type your answers to all five questions and include a copy of your name within the document. You may choose to answer the questions using bullet points or in paragraph form, but please answer the questions using complete sentences.
- Please email this document to Rachael Loucks (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Friday, January 30th, at the very latest, which is one week prior to workshop. Early submissions are welcome and a reminder email for submissions will be sent out by Wednesday, January 28th.
- After you have submitted your document, please prepare a 2-minute oral response based upon your answers. Practicing your response and timing your response before-hand is strongly recommended.
Pre-Reflection Portion of Workshop
Prior to the workshop, your answers to these questions will be assigned a number. During the icebreaker portion of the workshop, members of the audience will help to select at random which brands to discuss. Should your brand be selected, please be prepared to share your 2-minute response aloud as part of the workshop experience.
R.S.V.P. to Rachael Loucks at email@example.com
Thank you Capital Region Community Foundation for making this possible.